Aesthetica Best Practice
COVID -19 restrictions are being lifted on June 1, 2020, for our industry.
We are open to make an appointment for you from Monday the 1st of June.
We look forward to seeing you.
The business will be “mostly as ‘usual’
While we are reopening, there will be some changes implemented to make sure we continue to offer you a safe and healthy environment to visit, these will include…
- We ask that you use the Hand Sanitiser provided at reception when you arrive and before you leave.
- We will be encouraging social distancing where possible
- Singular Chairs in the waiting room distanced from each other
- No Magazines in the waiting area
- While you wait, Coffee & Tea will be served in single-use cups
- Hand Sanitiser will be in all consult & treatment rooms for your use
- Treatment room bedding laundered and fresh for each patient
- High traffic areas such as door handles and stair rails and EFTPOS machine sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- As our building is small, we ask where possible to come by yourself to an appointment to avoid exceeding our numbers on the premises at any point.
We ask if you are unwell or showing cold/flu symptoms to please reschedule your appointment for when you’re feeling better.
But most importantly, we are continuing to offer online or over the phone consultations.
Book your appointment online
You are welcome to book a complimentary consultation or phone consultation online
Ask a Question
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any concerns you may have, or further information regarding our Covid-19 protocols
4 Northcote Road, Armadale VIC 3143
It is important to understand that any surgical, medical procedure or proven non-surgical treatment carries risks.
Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.