Aesthetica Best Practice
As you may be aware we are still able to be practicing, at the moment.
You are still welcome to come in for a consultation or treatment.
However, if you are feeling a phone consultation would be more appropriate, then we are more than happy to arrange this too.
We are also working on take-home anti-ageing treatments -stay tuned to our emails.
Business as usual - at the moment
As a medical practice, Aesthetica has always followed strict health and sterility standards.
We are working closely with the govermnmet guidleines.
Your health, and that of our staff, is always paramount and will continue to be during the Covid-19 outbreak.
We aim to keep each other safe and do our bit “to flatten the curve” in Australia.
We take our job and your welfare very seriously and are implenting further safety measures to reduce the risk of the the transmission of the virus.
. These include;
– COVID-19 risk screening questions on entry
– Removal of magazines, tea, coffee, water in our waiting room
– practising spacial awareness in our practice
– increased cleaning and sanitising of rooms, equipment, desks
– minimising patient contact – treatments and consultations to 30 minutes
– practitioners wearing gloves and masks during treatments
– moving forms and paperwork online to be pre-filled if required
– offering online or phone consultations to minimise contact
– Hand sanitisers being available for patients pre and post treatment.
You are still welcome you to come in for a consultation or treatment, but if you are feeling a phone consultation would be more appropriate then are more than happy to arrange this too.
Book your appointment online
You are welcome to book a complimentary consultation or phone consultation online
Ask a Question
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any concerns you may have, or further information regarding our Covid-19 protocols
4 Northcote Road, Armadale VIC 3143
It is important to understand that any surgical, medical procedure or proven non-surgical treatment carries risks.
Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.