you deserve to look how you feel
Accent Radio Frequency
If you have stubborn fatty pockets or want to define your shape, then our Aesthetica Dermal Clinicians and cosmetic practitioners may have the solution for you.
We have options for you.
Zero Fat, also known as non-surgical liposuction, Accent Radiofrequency treatments, Coolsculpting, non-surgical fat removal, RF treatments.
Our Accent Radio Frequency equipment from Alma Lasers could be the perfect solution for your fat reduction, cellulite treatments, skin tightening, and skin lifting.
Nonsurgical liposuction Melbourne uses the Accent Radio Frequency machine, an ideal alternative to liposuction surgery.
It can be the perfect alternative if you are wanting to reshape your body. Accent radio frequency is the proven non-invasive treatment for men and women that includes:
- Body contouring
- Skin tightening
- Localised fat reduction
Accent radiofrequency combines dual radio frequency thermotherapy suitable for most areas of your body, including your abdomen, thighs, face, neck, and arms.
Treatment options or considerations
There is no downtime (apart from the treatment time itself) and minimal discomfort.
They are all walk-in walk-out treatments and take approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
Aesthetica offers patients help and support with their treatments in Melbourne with Zero Fat Reduction. It is not a substitute for dieting and exercising, and it is not a weight loss procedure.
By assessing your health, features, and the desired result, your Aesthetica Dermal Clinician will decide the specific Zero Fat treatment and well-being program best for you.
Visit the Aesthetica Blog for relevant stories on diet and eating plans that could assist you in achieving your new shape and lifestyle.
ZeroFat’s 8 key foods for weight loss and fat reduction.
Fat reduction – Why losing your Potbelly may save your life
Non surgical liposuction Melbourne for fat reduction for women.
Non surgical liposuction can tailor it’s Zero Fat treatments for women to remove unwanted localised fatty deposits. Our targeted fat reduction and the skin tightening program can tighten and reshape baby bellies, muffin tops, double chins, tuck shop arms and cellulite.
ZeroFat – targeted fat reduction for men
The Zero Fat program for male nonsurgical liposuction removes unwanted localised fatty deposits. The main areas of concern are reducing beer bellies, love handles, man boobs, and double chins.
Depending on your condition male breast reduction may require surgery as its best option. Reducing male breasts may to male breast reduction surgery.
What is ZeroFat non-surgical Liposuction?
At Aesthetica, Melbourne, we understand and are sympathetic to the sensitive nature of your concerns.
Generally, not many people know what you are going through. We are happy to share our experiences to help and support you throughout your journey.
Types of Fat
We have adipose tissue (fat) all over the body. This tissue is made of adipocytes (fat cells) whose sole job is to store energy in the form of fat. Body fat distribution differs from person to person. There are generally two types of fat storage: visceral (surrounding organs), or subcutaneous (beneath the skin – about 80% of all body fat).
Increasing Fat – Basic Areas
Women – generally are pear-shaped. More fatty deposits around the buttocks and thighs.
Men – generally are apple-shaped. More localised fatty deposits around the abdomen.
This is a generalization as both ‘apple’ and pear-shaped distribution can be found in either gender.
The Zero Fat program combines Accent dual radio frequency thermotherapy with other selected treatments, diet, and exercise.
We have treated more than 1200 patients since launching our original stand-alone Accent RF Treatments, which make up a key component of our combined ZeroFat programs.
- Chin and jawline – as we age and heredity can often cause the prominence of a double chin and sagging jawline
- Knee Fat – often builds up on the inside region of the knees in women.
- Upper Arm – Also common in women, the fat build-up can occur in the middle to the upper area of the upper arm – typically covering the tricep area. Some women elect to have an arm liposuction procedure to remove fat from this area without the marks caused by surgery.
- Abdomen Fat – buildup around the navel area is common in both men and women. It is also one of the few fat deposits that are also found in slim women.
- Inner Thigh – Fat storage between the thighs is common in women – but also occurs in men,
- Outer Thigh – Sometimes called “Thunder thighs” is often an area for “hereditary” fat – just look at your mother’s thighs!
- Lower Back – This fat concentration often merges with the flanks ( love handles) and buttock area.
- Chest / Breast – The breast tissue comprises two areas, the mammary gland, and surrounding fat. Both sexes can gain fat in this area.
Men can have fatty deposits mistaken for the condition of gynecomastia – a condition that includes not only fat build up but growth in gland tissue.
Nonsurgical liposuction body shaping facts:
The ideal candidate for non-surgical fat reduction and body shaping is
* someone who has a BMI between 18.5 and 24.9
* it will reduce fat you can pinch–cutaneous fat
* works best on hydrated skin and fat.
We have many Nonsurgical liposuction results before and after photos. However, due to the personal nature of these pictures, we prefer to email them to you.
Come On In
Ask a question
It is important to understand that any surgical, medical procedure or proven non-surgical treatment carries risks.
Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.